Each year we look for new team members. If you're interested in working in this unique industry, please contact us. We are seeking seasonal warehouse assistants, pyrotechnicians (we will train), and haz mat drivers.
Summer Seasonal General Warehouse Assistants Wanted
Great Lakes Fireworks has an seasonal need for a General Warehouse Assistant at our yard location in West Branch, MI. Great Lakes Fireworks is looking for a professional, organized, and driven individual who can multitask. This position is part-time. Work will average depending on demand throughout the year, with some weeks requiring more hours or less. Expect heavier working hours in the months leading up to summer continuing through August. Flexible hours and some weekend/evenings may be required.
The General Warehouse Assistant will be working directly with the Yard Foreman, assisting with the coordination and management of all Great Lakes Fireworks’ inventory. This will including unloading and loading product, pulling fireworks shows, and moving equipment.
Job Requirements include:
- Previous experience in an warehouse setting preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to lift heavy equipment up to 50 pounds
- Must possess basic mathematical skills, strong organizational skills, and be detail oriented
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as a team
- Ability to multitask
- Some travel (approximately 10%)
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Other Preferred Skills include:
- Clerical skills – photocopying, faxing
- Excellent verbal communication skills
If qualified, please email Bruce at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.